Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Shocking Stuff Kids Say

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:57 AM
  • 1 Replies

I'm sure you all remember shocking things your kids have said and it made you think where the heck did they pick that up from or just wow I can't believe that came out of their mouth. Well last night I got a shock from both of them. Not only did my 2 year old call her brother a fuc**** ahole, which I'm sure she picked that up from her cousins they are all older boys with potty mouths. Then I had my son tell me that his friend told him and some other kids at recess that his mom walks around in the nude and she cuts her thing (I figured out that he meant when she shaves down there). So yes ladies word of advice if your child is at an age where he can go to his friends and give details on what he sees at home it's about time that you stop leaving the door open when you dress or are in the bathroom. I did not know what to say....all I could think of at the moment was you dont tell your friends about me do you? lol he's like no mom I'd never say that. whew Then I told him that wasn't nice and his friend shouldn't have said that...he's like I know that's why I told the principal what he said. lol I'm sure that mom will be mortified when she gets that call.

by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Charmed7up
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM

My son was 5, and I was driving and I said "Freakin A" trying not to swear in front of him, and he piped up "Mom, I know what the F one is and the S one is, but what's the A one?"

I was dying.

~30 year old Mom with Seasonal Affective Disorder~
~
10 year old boy with Type I Diabetes, Bipolar Disorder and Skin Disorder~
~4 year old girl who is uncannily healthy~
~Married for 7 years to an adoring man~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN