Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have a ?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM
  • 18 Replies

do you have a Bad habit that you would love to break?

SHED SOME POUNDS!...WIN A PRIZE!!...Biggest loser comp. begins Jan 9th 2010!!!! come Join The fit mama club

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shymom24
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM

I got rid of one of one of mine 200 days ago. I quit smoking!!!

Now.... if I could only quit drinking so much soda!

Angelmomov3boyz  created this wonderful pic for me!

Living life through the eyes of a child!

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I drink too much soda also.  Ugh, it is so hard to give up :o( 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:45 PM

I bite my nails and cuticles, mostly when I am stressed or nervous but I'd love to be able to stop doing it.

shymom24
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:01 PM

I used to do this when I was younger. My granparents got me a product called  "no bite". It tastes like ear wax (don't ask how I know this). Works like a charm.

Quoting mumsy2three:

I bite my nails and cuticles, mostly when I am stressed or nervous but I'd love to be able to stop doing it.

Angelmomov3boyz  created this wonderful pic for me!

Living life through the eyes of a child!

tazkitty
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:54 PM

I guess it's not bad but I wish I could break the cleaning habit and be able to relax first and than do chores.  the problem is the chores never end or get done and than I haven't taken time to chill, relax.  I stop doing chores at 7pm and whatever doesn't get done is left for tomorrow.  I just wish that during the day with a 11 month old I would take a hour to read leisurely or exercise even for 15 min.  I want to get stuff done when he naps and I play with him when he is awake.  so my bad habit is more not taking time for me........

tazkitty

hmexec
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM

I want to lose about 20 lbs this year, and drink more water; be more organized with my time.

SAH mommy to an almost 2 year old preemie who is the total embodiment of the words energy and enthusiasm, and wife of 10 years to my wonderful Marine hero!

girl giving flower

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:09 PM

OH yeah, I wish I could quit drinking so much soda too!  I drink at least 2 cans of Coke a day, which may not seem like a lot to some people but I know how bad it is for me!

joshbellamom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Yes I'm addicted to my Afrin Nasal Spray and I would love to be able to get off of it. I've used it for over 3 years and I use it 2-3 times a day. I have taken medication to wean myself off of it but I dont like the feeling of not being able to breath out my nose so that is what I am struggling with right now. I probably destroyed my nose I can't smell certain scents and my taste buds have been affected by it as well. So that's my biggest habit right now that I would love to stop

sammyjnrtwins06
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:08 PM

being a procrastator...I always procratate. I need to stop, then I might not be so stressed out all of the time!

mom2ryneandsam
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM

I always put thigs off til later I'm gonna try and not be so lazy this year and to lose weight but that is a never ending battle for me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)