Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOUR MAN AND ALONE TIME

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

CAN YOU TELLYOUR MAN THAT YOU WANT SOME ALONE TIME BY YOURSELF

Bigmama224
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MZManda
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Certainly!! Everyone has a right to alone time. We all need a little space once in a while. When I need a little ME time, I just go take a long bath. Hubby usually goes into the back bedroom and gets on the computer or watches tv in our bedroom-sometimes he'll go outside and work on his truck. We always try to give each other space when we need it.

MixedCooke
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:46 AM

yeah nearly every day when he gets home, he has daugher duty and I relax for a 30 to 45 minutes before I go to bed.  I work at night and need the wind down time after taking care of our 2 year old all day.  On Sunday I let him sleep in until he gets up, which is sometimes 2pm!

lildudesmomma
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:58 AM

Absolutely, and if I do he makes sure I am set up for what ever I want. Bath honey? Ok let me warm your towel and make sure you have fresh batteries in the MP3 player and your bath pillow and eye mask and candles. Close the door, keep the kids and the cats quiet and away.

Thats just an example but yeah he's awesome about it. He works all day and I am home with our kids and the kids I do daycare for. I also have fibromyalgia.

Also, as a side note, turn around is fair play. On his one day off a week I let him sleep in and bring him brunch in bed. I make sure he has the tv remote in the bedroom and his tea is kept full until he is ready to get up. Then I warm HIS towel while he takes a hot shower and I shave his face for him and give him a hand massage. (His work is hard on his hands and they get sore)

To get... you need to give as well. It applies to so many things: Love, respect, honesty, forgiveness, humor, and alone time!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:49 AM

I can and I do. It can be tricky sometimes, he works nights I work days and we have 3 children but it is necessary for a healthy relationship.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)