Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Monday...........

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:06 AM
  • 24 Replies

What are you doing today?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeanellensmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:09 AM
Taking DD to story time at the library with my sister and niece

Elizabeth

nelopyma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Staying home with a sick one.  The 7 year old has a cold.  I don't think she actually feels all that bad, but she's hoarse, and she was up and down all night.

**** Amy ****
More books added every day!

http://shops.half.ebay.com/alphabeticalorderbooks_W0QQ

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Quoting nelopyma:

Staying home with a sick one.  The 7 year old has a cold.  I don't think she actually feels all that bad, but she's hoarse, and she was up and down all night.

Aww, poor thing.  It's never fun when they don't sleep well.

pepsigal1272
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM

im doing a little shpping and a little cleaning. my little boy was home sick 3 days last week due to some virus. hes better now. i just hope his sister dont get it.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Probably nothing.  Kids don't have school today and I am without a car still.  UGH!!!

Terri

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I am working today, then I have to go buy my son a space derby shuttle for boy scouts, then I get to go home and help him decorate it. 

j9gem
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Bella and I both have the sniffles and it's miserably rainy and windy out there.  Think we'll just stay in and clean the house.

Follow me on Twitter!  www.twitter.com/j9gem 
Check out my recipe collection here:  http://bit.ly/xLJJU

jenstarr04
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Working... Blah

tcooperdixon
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Well I am trying to spend some time this morning reading some threads and getting to know you guys. Then I need to do some housework and laundry. But I made the mistake of turning on Oxygen and there's an America's Next Top Model marathon on... Gonna have to fight the urge to lay on the couch with my puppy and watch it on this cold damp day. Have a great day guys!

Jodi_A
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Working, but luckily today I'm working from home (so have the tv on when not on the phone). Get Jessica after school and then home to do homework, play catch to get ready for softball season, make dinner and hit the hay - have to go to office tomorrow. :o(

Jodi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)