Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flash back..........

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM
  • 23 Replies

Do you remember watching Pee Wee Herman?   Would you let your children watch it if it was on today?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:37 PM

I never watched Pee Wee and if it was on still on when my son was that little, he wouldn't be allowed to watch it.

Terri

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I have never watched it, I don't think I would let me kids watch it either.

shannon1124
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:21 PM

I have watched a few of the shows.  I found it annoying at best.  My daughter may have watched a few of the shows; before the controversy.  I would not allow my son to watch them at all!

sprouts_mom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:22 PM

I never watched it because he creeped me out.  So, I guess, no I would not let my kids watch it.

aurora405
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:24 PM

i myself thought the show was pretty stupid but i wouldnt care if my kids watched it. the show has nothing to do with the actors private life and what he did had nothing to do with children or harming anybody.

steelergirlie44
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I do remember that and if the show was still on today i would not let my kids watch it! he was weird then and even worse now!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I remember Peewee's show. I probably wouldn't allow my kids to watch it but they probably wouldn't be interested either.

ajnnatesmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I did watch Pee Wee's Playhouse, almost every week.  My sister and I loved it. 

As for now, if my kids wanted to, I'd probably let them.  The show itself wasn't bad, and definitely better than some of the cartoons on now.  My kids don't know what he did, so I don't see a problem for them.

BelleBrinaMom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Yes. I remember...we didn't watch it alot but saw it enough.  My mom HATED the show.  I wasn't super fond of it either even then.  Always found it quite annoying. I would not let my kids watch it if it were on now. 

wolfmomma30
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Quoting ajnnatesmommy:

I did watch Pee Wee's Playhouse, almost every week.  My sister and I loved it. 

As for now, if my kids wanted to, I'd probably let them.  The show itself wasn't bad, and definitely better than some of the cartoons on now.  My kids don't know what he did, so I don't see a problem for them.

I agreee! Instead of my kids running around saying Theres a party in my tummy, they would be saying Meka lek a hi make a hiney ho LOL!!!!!! I was kinda scared of Cherry ( the clue chair) and would love to see if any of my kids would react that way also.

Check out my group!! Savings for the Holidays

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)