Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What is your dream job???

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 10 Replies

And have you accomplished it?

by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wolfmomma30
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:20 AM

My dream job is to work at Walt Disney World and be in costume ( Preferably Goofy). Sure Florida can get extrememly hot but they pay alot of money to have the costumes air conditioned and cooling units. Honestly I would not care if I was a janitor; just as long as I could work at the greatest place on earth.

I have not accomplished it; well only partly. I work at Chuck E. Cheeses right now and sometimes I pretend that I am another character when I am in the ChuckE suit LOL. Makes it much more fun and the kids love it. Now if I can only figure out how to do the 'soilderboy Superman' dance without loosing my feet ( Chuck's shoes) ROFL!

singlemomof2nok
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:26 AM

I don't really know what I want to be :o)  But I am content in what I am doing currently

Angela4boys
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:37 PM

SAHM :)  I'm living it

leefraagh
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:40 PM

My dream job is to own my own used book store. I would buy an old house from the 1920's with creaky wood floors and big windows. I would have shelves that covered the entire walls all the way up to the ceiling, and cool old cabinets scattered about piled with books.

The only problem is that I wouldn't want to sell any of the books I own. I would want to keep them all.

Camera_diva
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 1:38 PM

My dream job would be able to stay at home and get the proper pay for all that I do:

Chef, nurse, maid, seamstress, teacher, dog care provider, and all that entails that us mothers do for our families...

However..

I love the idea of being a physical therapist.

joshbellamom
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 1:57 PM

To be a TV Celebrity Chef like Rachel Ray, Paula Deen, Giada Laurentis, Ina Garten, or Sandra Lee.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 16, 2010 at 5:28 PM

My dream job is to own a bed and breakfast.

I'd love to be able to buy a big old 4 or 5 bedroom house in Gettysburg, renovate it and rent out the rooms. Close it for the winter and head somewhere warm and sunny. That is my retirement plan.

Tarynya
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 5:32 PM

My dream job is to be doing freelance illustration and be successful.  Seriously successful, like famous successful.  (not Da Vinci famous, more like James Jean famous.)  :P  But, I'm on my way I guess.  I graduate in 3 months and I've started submitting to career breaking competitions.  Somethings bound to give one of these days if I keep at it.  :D

jenstarr04
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 12:08 AM

to be a successful photographer in commercial print or portraits or both... but that's reaching...LOL

Fairywings1223
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:12 AM

I've always wanted to be a hair stylist and I'm working toward that now after many years.

Jenni

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)