Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do you ever feel guilty.....

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 2:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

For not giving your husband/so sex?

Due to my living situation it's not always convenient for us also our relationship is rocky so there are alot of times I am too upset with him to want to sleep with him. Although I do feel guilty for the non existent sex life we have and sometimes I feel he would cheat on me if given the opportunity, but I know that if he is going to cheat on me he would do it regardless whether he got any from me or not. Just curious to see how you all feel and if anyone is in a similar situation as me. We are working on our problems though, it's going to be a make it or break it situation eventually.

by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
singlemomof2nok
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 2:35 PM

When I was married, I never felt guilty about not giving my now ex-husband sex. 

joshbellamom
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 2:51 PM

What was the longest you guys went without sex when you were together?

Quoting singlemomof2nok:

bugnbeesmomrae
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I do not know what your situation is like...I have been married to my hubby for 13 yr in April. I love him and we have our ups and downs. There are times in which he irritates the crap out of me and I withhold sex...do i feel guilty? NOPE! Should I? Some people may think so, but until they walk a day in my shoes then they can't tell me how to feel. Good luck!

singlemomof2nok
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Quoting joshbellamom:

Quoting singlemomof2nok:

About 4 months, our personalilities were doing some serious clashing

joshbellamom
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Yeah we can go a couple months too but if it weren't for our living situation I'd probably cave in quicker, but I have that as an excuse. I seriously don't know how people with kids are able to do it often, my kids are always coming into my room at night and if I were to lock the door forget it they would ball there eyes out, they always need me to keep my door open a little at night time.

Quoting singlemomof2nok:

Quoting joshbellamom:

Quoting singlemomof2nok:

About 4 months, our personalilities were doing some serious clashing

foreverafamily
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 3:04 PM

I know the feeling.... I do feel guilty about with-holding sex.  But when we are not getting along.... I can't stand the thought of sex.  It can be months of no sex in this house... I wish we could be happy and stay happy.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 16, 2010 at 4:16 PM

After being married for 15 years and working completely opposite shifts, we unfortunately have sex less and less. It really sucks. I don't feel guilty about it though. We just make up for it when we are able to. LOL!

CarrieZack
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 5:03 PM

I do feel guilty. It is not intentional on my part. Since having our daughter, I have been so tired a lot of the time and we are both busy. My daughter has never been what you'd call a "good" sleeper and even now at 16 months she wakes up once or twice a night. I work full-time and my husband is a full-time student. A lot of times I'm just too tired to do anything. Plus with breastfeeding, touching has come to feel different. However, on Sunday (Valentine's Day) we did drop our daughter off with her grandparents so we could have some more time in bed. :)  Unfortunately it was not the ideal situation since we both have colds right now.  :(

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2010 at 5:33 AM

no if anything, he is the one that holds out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN