Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

bikini mommas

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

Going to hawaii made a deal with hubby if i got to my ideal wieght i would wear bikinis on this trip, well i lost the weight, so know i have to wear bikinis, any other moms wear their bikinis in front of their teenage sons, how do the react lol, I have never done this before lol!!!

by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Stormyeyes
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Congrats on losing the weigh.  I have worn one in front of my son but it is when he was 12 (maybe).  So, I am afaid that I am not going to be able to help you.  Sorry.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 17, 2010 at 6:19 AM

Congrats on the weight loss. I say wear it like you always have, don't be shy or modest, if you've got it flaunt it (for you and your hubby).

Due to my own weight loss, this summer will be the first time in years I am going to brave a bikini. I don't have a teenaged son but I do have a teenaged dd, so I think I will get some type of reaction from her.

Good luck and have a great trip!

singlemomof2nok
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 7:07 AM

Congrats on losing the weight! 

wolfmomma30
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM

Yes definately congrads on loosing the weight, that is awesome!

If you haven't worn a bikini in front of him nor have strutted around the house only wear a bra and panties; he might kinda be embarrassed the first couple of minutes. Not embarrassed because of you; just the 'discovering you' part. Does that make sense? He's not going to look at you a sexual way its just that he has never seen less coverage before and it might throw him off for a minute. Other than that he will be fine.

Strut your stuff girl you worked hard and should be proud.

kittypurr
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 9:26 AM

BE PROUD MOMMA!!! STRUT YOUR STUFF!

joshbellamom
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Congrats on loosing the weight. I don't wear bikini's not because I don't feel they are age appropriate but because I haven't lost the weight yet. But believe me if I had the body to wear one I would definitely flaunt it in a bikini, no matter who I was around. I think it's great that women in their 30's, 40's, 50's etc. take care of their body and are able to wear stuff like that, I get jealous when I see them wishing I would stop being so lazy and get my a** in shape. So more power to you, flaunt that body you worked hard for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN