Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have season tickets to a sport?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 12:11 AM
  • 7 Replies

Which sport and is it a favorite of your whole family?

by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wolfmomma30
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM

We are a pass holders to the Indy 500 and Allstate or Brickyard 400 here in Indy.  Pass holder just means that you can keep the same seats every year and purchase as many or you can opt out for that year but still keep the same seat the following year.  Now if I can just get my hands on some Bristol night race tickets LOL.

My BIL/SIL have season tix to the Colts games and they live about 2 hours away. So if they know they will not be able to make to a game then we buy the tickets from them. Its nice and we don't have to worry about paying scalper prices; which is unfortunately, still legal in this state.. ugh.

NikoleDx4
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 2:54 AM

We had LA Galaxy season tickets for 2 years (my mom and I) so we would alternate taking my kids to the games.  It was fun and the best part was getting autographs from the players that are on the posters in the boys' room.

My hubby and I go to the Long Beach Grand Prix every year. He has been going for about 16 years and both of us for 10 years this year. I love going and seeing the race and checkingo ut the crazy people that attend! GO DANICA PATRICK!

I am a season ticket holder for whatever team Matthew, Chase, Bailey, or Amanda are on as well good

wolfmomma30
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:18 AM

I totally agree Nikole; if you don't like the race definately go for the people. They/we are our own breed LOL. We used to have 1st turn called Snake Pit and all the bikers and wild boys went there now that its gone everyone just floats the infeild. I think last year I saw someone at the indy500 sitting on an inflatable penis of all things ROFL!! Racing, beer=horny old farts.

NikoleDx4
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:31 AM

We had this awesome drag queen thing by us last year that would jump everytime a car went by and his skirt would fly up showing his equipment to everyone in the grandstands!  I'm not sure if it was as funny as I thought or that my father-in-law having us drinking Jack on the rocks at 9 am had something to do with it... LMFAO!

(PS. I don't drink very often but I do enjoy having a good time when I don't have my kids!)

Niki Davis
SAHM
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 17, 2010 at 6:00 AM

I wish I had season tickets to the Washington Capitals games. My boys would go with me but I'm really the only one that watches any sports.

singlemomof2nok
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Nope

joshbellamom
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 9:39 AM

My boyfriend has season tickets to Chicago Bears and he goes with his father, cousins, and uncles but I dont ever go with him because I don't like football. One year though I should go to a game with him because he's always asking me to go, but I also like that to be his family time. He looks foward to it too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)