• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random Question ***4-1-10***

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:52 AM
  • 41 Replies

Will you be playing any April Fools jokes on anyone today?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommafrog3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:58 AM

just myself, i didnt go to bed until 1am and then i got up at 530am to take my mom to work, my car is being fixed, and now i cant go back to sleep

sandbuster
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:02 AM

No

heidi_val
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:04 AM

doubt it! last year I had a good one. I found out I was pregnant on 3/31 and of course I couldn't wait to tell people so I told everyone on 4/1 and they weren't sure if i was joking or not.

Wish2Be
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:05 AM

Thinking about telling my MIL that I am pregnant as a joke....lol...she takes care of our 5 month old while we work...she might have a heartattack...

Great April Fools joke though...dont you think ?

heidi_val
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Quoting Wish2Be:

Thinking about telling my MIL that I am pregnant as a joke....lol...she takes care of our 5 month old while we work...she might have a heartattack...

even better, it's twins!!

_2_8_proud-mommy-of-2-boys.gif
ANTONIO 7/11/07 & MATEO 12/10/09

mommatothree01
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Just played a small one on my 8 yr old, she got up for school and I asked why, she had the day off.  She remembered it was april fool's day though and warned me she's going to get me back...lol.  Glad she has a sense of humor at 545am!

Wish2Be
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Quoting heidi_val:

Quoting Wish2Be:

even better, it's twins!!

Well I am thinking that the whole pregnancy thing is believeable because I just had to go to the OBGYN for a sono since that cyst burst in my ovary....I could tell her it wasnt a cyst at all....it was a twin pregnancy and I just didnt know how to tell her....hahahaha ! :)

CafeMom Tickers
jlm2676
by Jen on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Probably not, but DD (6) keeps trying to get me.  I hate spiders and she knows it, she told me that I had a spider in my hair and then immediatly after she said April Fools. 

I am just waiting for Dh to get home from work cause I know he will get me really good!

ohmommamia
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:45 AM

No, not really my thing!

jeweldog
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:51 AM

nope... They can get out of hand sometimes so I don't play pranks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)