• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My little Princess

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM
  • 15 Replies

My daughter Kenna is singing in the talent show at her school today.  She's got a pretty little voice.  She is singing a Taylor Swift song (of course) lol.  Last night hub and I walked to our neighbors house because he was working on my car.  We finally get my car off the jacks I come home, walk in the door and Kenna is standing there with swollen, teary eyes.  She is soo nervous for today.  She asked if I would stand up there with her (behind the curtain of course) so she would know I was there.  Such a sweetheart.  Anyways keep your fingers crossed that she is able to get through her song without Vomitting lol. 

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hmsfroggy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Good luck sweetheart you will do

mrswillie
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Awww, so sweet!  Good luck!

Zakysmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Aww thanks Ladies.  It just broke my heart last night to see her that upset.  Doesn't matter how old they are, nothing tugs at a momma's heart strings than their "babies" being upset or scared

blancatx
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I hope it goes well.. My daughter loves to perform in front of crowds..  Something she inherited from her father.. I was always the scared nervous one for her..  I have a terrible fear of public speaking..

bnlvr3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Poor Kid!  What a good mommy you are...both of you best of luck!

sophiesmom07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Awww, I used to get stage fright in school too.  Good luck to her! I hope she does great!

Zakysmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:13 PM

She asked me last night if I could stand up on stage behind her, granted I will be behind the curtain, but she really wants me up there with her.  I'm so excited to see/hear her sing, she's got such a pretty little voice!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:15 PM

This is a late post so I hope all went well and she knocked their socks off!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Aww how sweet.  It's a brave thing to get up in front of people and I'm sure she did fine.  Let us know!

wolfmomma30
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Awwwww! I hope she does awesome and gets over those nervous jitters soon. Some ppl love the stage and some hate it. Lets just hope she loves it and gets over the stage fright quickly so everyone can hear her sweet voice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)