Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT TAKES ALOT TO BE A MOM

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

BEING A MOM MEANS ALOT TO ME AND MY CHILDRENS. THEY NEED YOU THEY COUNT ON YOU FOR EVERYTHING IN THERE LIFE. ITS WORTH TO SEE A SMILE ON THERE FACES WHEN THEY WAKE UP.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bnlvr3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:39 PM

AGREED!!!  Though at times it is a thankless task, nothing is comparable to raising decent human beings. giving mom gift

mckennasmum
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:52 PM

This is a great post.  Thank you.  I love every second of being a mom.  Even the frustrating ones make me smile inward.  I think I really was born to be a mom.  Not just a mom but her mom. There is nothing greater in the world.  I have often thought how sad it is that people choose to not have kids because they have no idea just what they are missing.  Being a mom is undescribable.

KorTai02
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Agree....   REWARDS ARE AWESOME!

joshbellamom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I wish more people in this world thought that way. I feel bad for all the children in this world who were never given love, never able to experience everything that our children were given. I feel bad for all the children neglected and uncared for. I feel bad for the children who had to experience child abuse both mental and phyiscal. I feel bad that I can't save every child out there. I feel bad that there are alot of children out there that were never given the chance to enjoy being a kid and knowing they had someone out there that loves them, makes them feel safe, and wants to see them succeed in life. It breaks my heart everytime I hear of a child who has been abused or neglected by their mother, father, caregiver, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, etc. I always think what has our world come to, why does this happen. Why can't there be more good people in this world who has the love as I do for their child. How could they hurt them. How can they not see that having a child is the best gift you could be given and how there are alot of people out there that would love that gift but are unable to have one. I love my children, I thank god everyday for my children and they know this and appreciate me as their mother. My kids know how lucky they have it, my son knows the most important thing in the world is having a roof over his head, food to eat, a healthy body, and people in his life that love him to pieces. Bless all the mothers out there that truely do love their children, take care of them, and make sure they have everything they need in life so that they too can continue the cycle of love.

natsmom34
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I agree with you 100% ! have a Happy Easter and Great weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)