Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a pack rat?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:56 PM
  • 15 Replies

Do you keep a lot stuff and never get rid of it?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemomof2nok
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:56 PM

nope

Sunshine201
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:57 PM

No I am the total opposite, I often get rid of things to quickly and then need them shortly thereafter.

Shellness
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:58 PM

No, I am the cleanse and purge type while my DH is a pack rat. Drives me UP the wall ;)

SuperMommy408
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:13 PM

No way i can't stand  alot of stuff around !!

lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Nope, I spent the weekend cleaning house to get ready for the flea market.

cherylleslie
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:23 PM

YES!!! And I hate it!!! LOL  A few times a year I have to go through and purge stuff.  I try not to be a pack rat but its hard!

Jess0915
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Sad to say, I am! I am getting better though, got rid of a ton of stuff last weekend and donating a bunch to a resale shop this week. I mainly keep shoes and clothes. :-)  My hubby is worse then me tho! Who keeps broken pens and gas rec'ts from 2006??!!! Geesh! I threw a ton of his junk away!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
sophiesmom07
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I'm somewhat of a pack rat , but have gotten rid of so much stuff. I want my home to be clutter free! 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Yes I am. I save stuff that has sentimental value. I have stuff from when I was a teenager in a footlocker, stuff like artwork, letters and pictures.

Angel1371
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Absolutely, I keep everything and then I go to small shops and buy more cute stuff I don't need.  My office looks like a bomb hit it.....with all the little trinkets and cups and stuff I have to put pens and stuff in. Office is in the bedroom and there's more stuff in there.  We were military and moved every two years, now that we are settled all our boxed @#@$ that was all trinkets and stuff now I try to find places for.  House is not big enough........shrugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)