Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When Aunt Flo pays you a visit...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:57 PM
  • 23 Replies

Do you find yourself more hungry for salts and sweets?

What's your favorite snack to munch on?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemomof2nok
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:58 PM

I don't have a favorite

momof3angela
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:00 PM

The week before my cycle starts I crave both salt and sugar.  Pizza and Ice cream are big cravings.  Chips, too.

Shellness
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:01 PM

sweets, and def. chocolate

_Tam_
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:02 PM

I binge on junk food and candy a lot more.  It's ridiculous.  So long as it's chocolate, I really don't care, lol.

Undomesticated
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I'm normally a chips and salsa kind of girl.  I love Tostitos, cause of the salt.  mmmm.  That's a junk food indulgence that I have to have since we get the "organic" chips usually that have no flavor or salt.  (sorry, I like the organic chips, but not with my tortilla chips, they have to have salt.)

But, when AF decides to start showing up, I crave a little sweet.  My husband laughs and tells me he always knows that when I put a Snicker bar up at the register it's going to be a long week, and that he tries not to "antangonize" me as much as he normally does.  LOL.  I don't really like sweet food, so I guess he does get a heads up when my monthly Snickers bars show up in grocery bags.

dperez
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:07 PM

yup!

Quoting _Tam_:

I binge on junk food and candy a lot more.  It's ridiculous.  So long as it's chocolate, I really don't care, lol.

CarrieZack
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Yes. Usually I am wanting more sweets.

wickedstepmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM

chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!

JustKristy78
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM

yup - chocolate

Orjimez
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Chocolate....is number one thing I go after but normally its what ever I can find and what ever I dodn't need I ussally go after somthing full of fat and sugar that makes me curse over the cravings caved too lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)