Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TYLENOL/MOTRIN/ZYRTEC RECALL

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:29 AM
  • 9 Replies
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ireland78
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM

Thank you! The bottle I have is on the list.

praisinghim2day
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Thank you for sharing this! :)

LoveMyBoyK
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I have both Motrin and Tylenol that are on the list.  I have called the company to find out what recourse I might have -- Ididn't see on their website anything other than the list and the advice to not use the products -- but have to wait for them to call back.  If I don't hear by noon today I will call them again.

Sillieguze
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:38 PM

We had bought a 2 pack of Tylenol from Sams Club awhile ago and we just got a phone call from them saying that we can return those bottles back to them for a full refund.  I guess since you have to have a membership card to shop there, they can track what people buy so they know that we bought it there. 

Zakysmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Just throw them out, problem solved lol

mommafrog3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:56 PM

thanks for sharing

GrayPyre
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Thank you so much for posting this! The bottle of motrin I have is on the list and I never woud have known otherwise.

Moonbeam_Sea
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I just got back from returning mine to Target.  At least you can still buy the generics.  I don't know how I'd survive my son's 6 month shots later this week without something!  The last two times were pretty bad even with Tylenol.  :)

momof3_dll
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Sam's club alerted me about the recall on my Zyrtec.  I'm glad too that I can at least get the generic brand, this is the worst time of year for my kids and their allergies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)