• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you have an instigator among your kids?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM
  • 8 Replies

Well we sure do, our 3yr old seems to like getting her brother started , and boy when he gets started it lasts for what seems forever! and to top it off our younger daughter hates to hear anyone cry so she starts to cry ( opera music at it's finest)

He could be sitting nice and quiet and here she comes, does something to get him all worked up and then goes and sits somewhere else, innocent as an angel... Her one thing to do is mumble NO to him over and over, thinking we can't hear her and then here comes the fun and excitement. She also likes to do it on the sly, not realizing I am watching and when I catch her in the act, she gets a puss on her face and apologizes to whomever she is messing with.Her brother is the main target though because he is tempermental.

Kids are a trip I will say that much, they keep you on your toes and then some :)

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mom2jngnc
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Yup, I do too... it is between of 2 of the 4.. depending on teh day.

AZM
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:22 PM

My son are 11 and 13 yrs old and they both do thing to make the other mad they both are drama kings and my house is so loud some time I cant think because they are yelling and in order for them to here me tell them to stop i have to yell and it is just like aWWF wrestling  at my house  both my kids have ADHD and my 13 yr old is mentally slow is is 1 but mentally he is 6 or 7.

mc3197433
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Welcome to the land of brothers and sisters I suppose, I never had any siblings so to me this is unchartered territory, and boy is it ever a bumpy ride lol

I have to be a loudmouth to be heard with my crew, and somedays I feel like I can't win for losing! I ask the baby to please stay sweet and happy in nature and well he smiles at me as if to say" yeah ok and then you woke up" lol

kaizynn
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Let's see. Walker always starts things with Braxton who then turns around and starts things with Trinity.

candlelight777
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:33 PM

It depends on the day. It seems my four like to take turns.

mc3197433
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Thanks for sharing with me ladies :) for now I have the 1 instigator, I have the sneaking suspicsion that sooner or later he will  be the one irking her...

steelcrazy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:20 PM

I think every child can be an instigator at one time or another.  My youngest tends to instigate more than the oldest, but they both have done it on occasion.

mc3197433
by on May. 4, 2010 at 3:01 PM

This week my daughter is being a fart, so her brother is picking on her, so the worm has turned it appears... I am so not looking forward to when all of them are teenagers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)