Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thinking About Another

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

So, my DD just turned 1 and DS is almost 4. I totally have my hands full, but I find myself thinking I might want a 3rd. Anyone with 3, or with 2 who decided not to have a 3rd, how did you finally make your decision whether to have another?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NCmom1692
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I have 2 kids.I just didn't want anymore kids. I had what I wanted then stopped. I really didn't debate on the subject, just said I was done.

candlelight777
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM

My husband and I felt the same way. We thought why not one more. We got what we asked for, one more times two. We had twins. Just remember the saying "ask and ye shall receive".simple smile

akie2005
by on May. 3, 2010 at 1:47 AM

I thought I felt the same way but God must have had other plans. I was on the depo shot for 5 years went in to get my next and found out I was pregnant. What a surprise. My 2 kids were 6 and 5 then this... WOW... but I can say it was a blessing in disquise.

hmjones2005
by on May. 3, 2010 at 2:22 AM

Well I have a 4.5 yr old and a 14 mo old. I have always wanted 3, but DH is on the fence. I think he would like another one, he's just worried about the financial aspect. We are about to make a huge move to a new state and change jobs, so another baby will definitely have to wait. I keep talking to him about it though. I think he's coming around. He says that once we get settled and get jobs, that it's a possibility. I love the 3 yr age gap and would ideally like to do that again. That means that we would have to start trying around this time next year. :)

Mom2jngnc
by on May. 3, 2010 at 7:49 AM

I have 4, the oldest was our surpirse and the last 3 were 100% planned.

buzzvibe
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:48 AM

We have 2 kids, and that's all I can handle. My husband didn't want more than 2, and I didn't want to have an only child.

krystlewv
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:50 AM

We have a his, mine and ours. The ours was the third. Now we are done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)