• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOES IT TICK U OFF WHEN UR HUBBY DOES THIS....

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:02 PM
  • 55 Replies

MY HUSBAND LEAVES THE TOILET SEAT UP ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME AND IT PISSES ME OFF SO BAD! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I'M HALF ASLEEP AND I STRADDLE MY BUTT INTO THE BATHROOM, SIT DOWN AND THE DAMN SEAT IS UP!!! I JUST ABOUT WANT TO GET A WATER BOTTLE AND SQUIRT HIS ASS WHILE HE'S SLEEPING. WHAT HAVE SOME OF YOU LADIES DONE TO STOP YOUR MAN FROM LEAVING THE TOILET SEAT UP? I'M TIRED OF ALWAYS YELLING AT HIM ABOUT IT LOL!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4armycuties
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:04 PM

I told him if he left it up one more time, I was going to super glue the damn seat down. And then I added that if he peed on the seat, he'd be cleaning that up.

Lanie_momofone
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:27 PM

this is what i used to do, and no im not making it up.

If he left the toilet seat up....and i went to use the bathroom, i would call his arse back into the bathroom and just point to it. Yep, i would make him wak back in there and put it down himself. Now he just leaves it down, and if he pees on it and doesnt wipe that up, i hull his arse back in the bathroom for that too.

periwinkle163
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Actually that has never been a big deal to me, I just put it down.

r05373af
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:29 PM

hon, i am still figuring that one out!

KTMOM
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I have to say,  as many things as my husband does that drive me totally insane,  this is the ONE thing he is good about.  We have been together almost 12 years,  married almost 11 and I think he has maybe left the seat up 2 or 3 times all these years.

momof754
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:38 PM

i mut be one of the lucky ones. the males in this household only leave the seat up once in a blue moon. squirt him everytime and tell him everytime you find it up, he can clean it. that should get him to remember to put it down. no one likes to clean the toilet,lol

steelcrazy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Sorry, my MIL trained him right, he always puts the seat down and closes the lid.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I send my 3 year old son in to tell him what's what!  LOL  But it works!

kmrtigger
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I am the only female in my household. So I can't complain too much when they leave it up. Kinda out numbered here. It doesn't happen too often. And I grew up with 4 guys in the house so it is habit to check before sitting down too.

coral407
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:56 PM

My MIL failed on this with my husband too.  But in her defense she was the only woman in the house.  She was outnumbered by 3-1.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)