Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How old were you when you had your first child?

Posted by   + Show Post

Did you want to have him/her earlier in life?  Later in life?  Or was it perfect timing?  I honestly would've liked to have my son earlier, being that he's my only child and I was 30 when I had him. 

by on May. 14, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Replies (3441-3450):
lovelymommy3030
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I was  only 16 when I had my oldest. Her name is Aariana she is 12 now, she is my double. she acts like me and looks just like me some people call her my twin. I love this little girl even tho she is not so little anymore. I feel like I just brought her home from the hospital.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a nice bday present!  :)

Quoting AanJsmomma:

I was 25 when my first was born. And my 3rd was born exactly 1 week before my 30th birthday!!!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Aww, what a sweet story!  :)

Quoting lovelymommy3030:

I was  only 16 when I had my oldest. Her name is Aariana she is 12 now, she is my double. she acts like me and looks just like me some people call her my twin. I love this little girl even tho she is not so little anymore. I feel like I just brought her home from the hospital.

lovelymommy3030
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM

thank you very much. I wish they could stay that little and always need mom but they get older and bigger and messier but it is ok cause i know this whhen i took the job...:-) Gotta love'em...lolz

Neon1980
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I was 23 when my oldest son was born.  He is now 8 and I think it was perfect timing because he is a hard headed little bugger and I have more patience now than I did when he was little.  I also have a 6 year old and was 25 when he was born.  Glad I was a little younger and had a little more energy to chase after both of them as toddlers, lol. 

bravesfan56
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I was 32 when I had my baby girl. I feel we waited almost to the last min. My husband has 3 other children from previous relantionships so I think that was a factor in waiting.  

khacamp
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM

i was a young one when i had my first child i had him at 14 then turned 15 a month later

proudwife12
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM

i was 19 when my daughter was born. she is my life and i wouldnt give her up for anything.

elissak
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I was 19 and about to turn 20 two months later. Now i'm 36 and she's 16! My husband and I still want more so keep us in prayer please! :)

momtoTAKBK
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM

My oldest was born 5 days after I turned 17.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN