Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, what did you think of the series finale of LOST!?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:23 AM
  • 11 Replies

First off,,,ladies please, if you don't watch the show or don't care anything about this topic, please move on,,,no ignorant comments just because you don't watch the show,,,this is for the "LOSTIES"! Don't freaking bash me for something I like...

Now,,with that said,,,I am the biggest weenie in the world,,,I cried at the end of the last show tonight. I am sad to see the show end damnit. I tuned in to watch this show every week and got a serious attitude when they would make me wait almost a year before the new seasons would start LOL, and even though I got a little lost (no pun intended) I still hung in there till the end LOL...But do you think the end was a good ending? I do believe it could have been a little more strong and dramatic, but all in all, it was a pretty good happy ending. What do the rest of you LOST fans think?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AloraOrion
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:06 AM

Okay, let me start by saying I only faithfully watched the first season. I watched off and on for the second. And then it felt like they were just toying with me and I couldn't keep up whenever they did decide to come back on the air. But, I had to watch the finale, and I am so happy that they had the original cast members back on (some of them had passed away on the show). I did cry and thought it was great. I am not an avid fan so I can say it was great, don't know how others feel about it that really followed deaply.

msmoody
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:17 AM
I loved it. I had a feeling it would turn out that they were all dead, but I was afraid they would have it that they actually died in the crash. I love the idea that the island was real, and that everything that happened really happened. I was confused at first until I realized they had all died at different times, and that Kate, Sawyer, Miles, and Richard left with Frank on the plane and lived long lives off the island. It was touching that they all waited in the alternate reality so they could "move on" together.
CrazyMom5480
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM

I liked it.  I get confused easily, so I didn't get some of it.  What happened to Penny?  Why was she there at the end?  She had never been to the island at any point!

virgochild79
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Quoting CrazyMom5480:

I liked it.  I get confused easily, so I didn't get some of it.  What happened to Penny?  Why was she there at the end?  She had never been to the island at any point!

I think Penny was there because she was Desmonds wife.

andrea96
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:29 AM

I liked it.  I had to rewatch the last 15 minutes or so last night, and I liked it better the second time.  I would have liked to have seen some more of the island questions answered, but I thought it was a pretty good ending.

Sillieguze
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2010 at 8:50 PM

We just watched it last night.  I was really confused at first, but as I've thought about it more and talked to other people about it, I like how it ended.

CrazyMom5480
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Have you seen any of the "alternate endings" from the Jimmy Kimmel show?  I think I like this ending much better.

gardenchic
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:36 AM

NO, I DID NOT LIKE THE END, I WANT THE WOW FACTOR.

hopelessdork
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:51 AM

LOL I liked the ending where Sayid was voted off the island.

I was crying before the finale even started, watching that show prior to actual finale. I thought the finale was great, at first I was like "wtf?" and trying to guess what was going on. After thinking on it for awhile I really like the way it ended.

msmoody
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I re-watched the finale again last night. I didn't cry the first time, but I bawled knowing the outcome. Watching the reunions, knowing they were dead..it really was emotional for me.

Man..I'm gonna miss that show :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)