Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so excited!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have been getting so much good news that I don't know what to do with myself.  I'm stuck at work, so I can't do much.  I'm just so excited right now.

Saturday, DH put a down payment on a puppy for us.  We have been looking for a long time for this puppy and finally found a breeder that we like.  The puppy is a mastiff.  He'll be ready for us to bring him home on Father's Day.

This morning someone put a note on the sign in board here at the office.  It's a small office, so we're all pretty close.  A lady who works here had her baby Saturday.  The baby's name is Ashleigh Nicole.

The thing I'm most excited about is that my best friend just texted me from Disney World.  My DD is finally going to get to be a flower girl!!  (She has been telling every single person she knows to get married so she could do this for as long as I can remember.)  This girl has been my best friend since Kindergarten.  I named my son for her.  (Her last name is Dillon, so that's his middle name.)  I can't say anything about it on Facebook or to much of anyone I know.  I have a lot of people from her family as friends on my Facebook.  I have to be sure she has time to tell everyone before I go blabbing about it.  So, I'm sharing it here!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
M4LG5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Congrats in all areas of your life!  Sounds like a very exciting time.

owensmom34
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:29 PM

That's really awesome!!!  Congrats on your daughter being flower girl and the new pup!  :)

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 24, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Congrats on all the good things that are happening around you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)