Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Co worker rant...

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok I work for my best friends dad, he owns 3 wienerschinzels. I was at the one on the east side of town. Well Holli (my bfs sister) wanted me to be a manager at her store on the west side bc the store was having issues and she needed a strong manager on board!!! So I went and everything seemed fine...until Tonya the other assistant started acting funny with me, She started telling Holli that its not fair stacy never has to close, you are picking favorites. Tonya walks in the store and doesnt talk to me at all. Well The owner is the one who said I cant close and Tonya knows that!!! So today she comes in and talks to everyone else but me...so I said "Hi Tonya" she answered back but didnt talk to me the rest of the night...then calls Holli and goes to talk privately to her!!!! Why cant people just be adult and stop complaining!!!! This broad cant open all week so what is the problem with me not being able to close?? I dont get it....!! Now I am the jerk because I dont talk her when she acts like this!!!

This makes me realize how bad I need to just throw my business out into my community and everywhere else I can so I can get out of there!!! Thank you for letting me vent!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AMom29
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM

I'm sorry, Momma.  {{hugs}}

singlemomof2nok
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 AM

(((Hugs))) Hope it gets better

owensmom34
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Ugh!  I hate work drama...sorry you have to go through this!

heybooboo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Oh how I miss Wienerschnitzel. Hugs, I hope it gets better.

TwinMomma122304
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I work in retail, and have to deal with drama alllllll the time!  I thought I left high school in the 90s, but apparently it followed me to work, lol!

I would just remain positive and professional and take the high road.  Her annoying, immature ways will catch up with her.  :)

stacyswicks
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Thanks mamas!!! It is hard to deal with that....I mean what does she expect me to do be her best friend even though she doesnt want to acknowledge me. People I tell ya....

Hope ya'll have a great week!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)