Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of Jesse James claims that being abused caused him to cheat on Sandra Bullock?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM
  • 14 Replies

What are your thoughts on this or you don't really care?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Undomesticated
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I haven't been paying much attention.  But, I think he's just coming up with an excuse. 

mlg871
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I feel bad for her, but she'll bounce back. 

He's a douche and that excuse is extremely lame. 

CarrieZack
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Well, I really don't care about celeb lives except for how they might educate people sometimes. Like I think this explanations are insight into some of the reasons that led him to do what he did. However, they are of course not excuses.

singlemomof2nok
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM

It's just an excuse to try to make himself look better. 

Just_Bethy

OK I don' keep up with celeb gossip...what is he claiming happened? Sandra Bullock was abusing him?..How?

athenax3

They all have some excuse about why they couldn't keep it in their pants.

mommyof2596
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:47 AM

That is BS. I was abused as a child in every way and I dont kill,cheat or rob people. He just knows people are on her side and it is way to excuse his behavior. If he had issues then he should of stayed single and then he could of slept with every whore in the world.

M4LG5
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM

rolling on floorOh wait.....that wasn't a joke?

hopelessdork
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I haven't been following too much, him coming out with his statements now is just him trying to keep his "15 minutes" going. I think that's a really lame excuse, if she was "abusing" him and he was unhappy he should have just left her and not gone around cheating on her. I guess I just don't get the point to cheating, I mean if you want to be with someone else then leave the other person first.

Javagirl1118
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Not to jump to his defense but, everyone deals with abuse in different ways. He is obviously psychologically impaired and needs help. Let's hope he gets it now befpre he hurts any more innocent women and children.

~Lyssa~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)