Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do I go to create a cute signature???

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

I see so many of these cute signatures that say things like "proud mommy of so and so and proud wife and they'll have their names all cute and done up with flowers,,,,,where in the world do I go to make one of those!!! They are super cute!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
carinyosa99
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM

I'd like to know too.  I'd like to try doing it myself instead of having someone else do one.

billssweety
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

You can join a group like the one I am in that teaches you how to make them, paint.net help and tutorials....or you can join a siggy making group, the one I enjoyed the most was Siggy Piggy's (ASP but can't remember what the A stands for)....just search siggy's in groups, there are tons.

Tricia76
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Yeah they are pretty awesome!

meglennox
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:55 PM

lol A siggy piggy :) i'm in it too, along with a slew of others, it's very adicting. i'd love to make my own but i don't have the stuff to do it with yet. but you can request different siggy's, tags, banners from the designers. i also love a siggy piggy along with club siggy addicts.

Quoting billssweety:

You can join a group like the one I am in that teaches you how to make them, paint.net help and tutorials....or you can join a siggy making group, the one I enjoyed the most was Siggy Piggy's (ASP but can't remember what the A stands for)....just search siggy's in groups, there are tons.

virgochild79
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Quoting billssweety:

Very cool,,thanks!

dreamybabies
by on May. 27, 2010 at 11:21 AM

you can do one yourself using online photo editors.  I like pixlr to edit pictures (like photoshop but free!), then fotoflexer or picnik to add cute frames, text etc.

i did my own siggy - it' s not as fantastic as some of the others I've seen but i'm proud that i was able to do it myself :)

Photobucket

krystlewv
by on May. 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Join one of the siggy forums on CafeMom. The ladies have some great ideas and are very talented!

billssweety
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Quoting Tricia76:

Yeah they are pretty awesome!

I absolutely LOVE you siggy, so want to try making one like that!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)