Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the site!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hi my name is Vanessa, I am new to the site.  I was a member of Maya's Mom before they shut down.  Looking to make new online friends.  I am a married mother of 6!  Looking forward to meeting some new friends and getting to know the site a little better.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:12 AM

Hi Vanessa welcome to the group

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:31 AM

Hello and welcome to a wonderful group!  Mom of 6, wow!  You go girl!  My name is Linnette and I am one of the group's mods.  Nice to meet you, Vanessa!

wiard4jesus
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:41 AM

Hello Vanessa~Nice to meet you.....I bet your Busy busy busy w/six kiddos....My name is Angela & I have 3 kiddos & 9weeks pregnant with our 4th:) Welcome to CM Mama!!!!

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:08 AM

welcome to cafemom

Make yourself at home here and enjoy!

mnmom1328
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:16 AM

Welcome to the group! I have 2 kids and i think I'm busy!! LOL I think you will enjoy cafemom. Lots of fun things to do on here and you can make new friends!

Heather

singlemomof2nok
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Hi and Welcome to the group!!

CosmicPossum
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Hi!

MrsAJLaw
by on Jun. 10, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Thank you all for all the warm welcomes.  Got  a lot of comments on having 6 kids and being busy...I will tell you girls , I am blessed, my kids have all been good kids so far.  They are 22, 20,19,17,13, and 9 yrs old.  They are the light of my life.  I have good kids, they have no babies, no arrests,no trouble in school and my 17 yr old graduates next year, my 13 year old has been a straight A student every since he started school and will be in the gifted program next year, he'll be in the 8th grade taking high school classes.  The only real challenge I have had is that  my 22 year old is autistic and has a seizure disorder, for which she takes meds, however, she is non-verbal and wears a diaper.  Life is good, God has truly blessed me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)