Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lost

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

I feel as though i am not sure what to do in life anymore...have three kids first at the age of 15 then 21 then 25...now married and feel that i have nothing...no friends to hang out with all i do is work, take care of kids and come home and not do much...i feel i need to seek elsewhere sometimes for the attention i need with spouse,,,,

lost

anyone else feel this way at all

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GrayPyre
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Maybe try to find a meetup.com group with similar interests. Hopfully you are just in a little bit of a rutt and things will get better if you shake up your routine abit.

ame4c
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM

These are normal feelings of anyone with 3 children.  We all go through the "what if". 

Do you have a church you can get involved with?  I've made many friends at my church.  This helps me a lot.

hugs

ame4c

Please check out my group:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Moms_from_Dysfunctional_Families

friendless76
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM

thanks i will check it out

ddhb2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Joining / going to church is a good idea. You could also take a community Ed or college class. Getting you kids involved in sports will usually introduce you to new people at their games / meets. I think making new friends is a lot harder now than in my 20's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleluvbug14
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:44 PM

At times I do!  Take some time for yourself and do some soul searching.  

3queens
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM

GIRL YES INDEED!!!!! I feel the same way except I dont work outside the home but the same. I feel like I know what I want to do I just dont know how to get to point A to B. I dont have anybody to talk to so I talk to the kids and hubby but sometimes you want to talk about the hubby,lol

I feel your pain very much so and if I keep going I can talk your hear off ,lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)