Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot/red face and ears

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

Anyone get this or know why it happens? I have it happen occasionally and it makes me INSANE. I have NO idea why.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GrayPyre
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:11 PM

It could be blood pressure going up.

WanziesMommie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:14 PM

IDK.....maybe ur pissed off and you just don't know it! LOL....kidding....it could be blood pressure 

momof754
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM

do you have a problem with your blood pressure like the pp have said? also, it could be rosacia. have you asked your doctor about it? does this occur during specific times of the day?  i have this happen everytime my blood pressure goes up but it is only on my right side. good luck on finding out what is wrong

davejakesmom
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:32 AM

I have 'intermittent' food sensitivities. When I was a kid, I couldn't have spaghettios because my face would burn and turn red (for a few hours). Then when I was older, and I quit smoking, the same thing would happen if I drank any alcohol with fruit in it - wine, cider ale, etc. Now that I smoke again, I don't have those issues anymore... I really should ask my doctor about it, cause it is really weird!

billssweety
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM

I have attributed mine to menopause.....

singlemomof2nok
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:17 AM

BUMP!

Wyldbutterfly
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Sounds like hormones to me. It happens to me and it usually happens when my hormones are fluxuating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)