Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ideal vacation spot

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM
  • 13 Replies

what is it?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shayleelogan
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM

MYRTLE BEACH SC!  It has quiet beaches and a ton of other things to do and the prices are reasonable we go every year and LOVE IT!

owensmom34
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Orlando, FL because Disney World is sooo much fun!

my4boys2002
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:04 AM
Disney
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4music
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:25 AM

New Zealand

Dana31
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:28 AM

Maui Hawaii. My husband and I went there for our 10 year anniversary in Sept 2008. We loved it so much we decided to take our girls back there in January of this year for our yearly family trip. I was 32 weeks pregnant when we went so I wasnt able to do everything we wanted to do but we still had a wondeful time. We plan to go back with the baby once he is big enough.

kristielee79
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:41 AM

It depends on what you like to do. I love the beach, so going to Virginia Beach is it for me! Now, my hubby likes camping and outdoorsy things, so he'd prefer to do that. THe kids like VA because while we are there, we hit up the Marine and Science Museum, the mall, Busch Gradens and King's Dominion and Williamsburg are all so close, there are boating tours and whale watching, if you get up early enough in the mornings, you can see the dolphins swimming and jumping in the ocean....lets just say I'd take that over roasting marshmallows any day! LOL

NEWMOMOF1
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:44 AM

TENNESSEE! I LOVE THE MOUNTAINS

ddhb2007
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Any 5 star resort would be my pick.  I love to be pampered.

SoniaL
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:11 AM

We have never gone on vacation as a family. I only went on 1 as a kid. We are taking our first family vacation to the outerbanks this summer. I can't wait! I have never been to the ocean before.

I have a bunch of family members who keep telling me it is so boring unless you like to just sit on the beach. But they love to go to Disney. I have never wanted to go to Disney. 

texasmom1800
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:14 AM

South Padre Island Texas or San Antiono

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)