Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sleepy sunday!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM
  • 4 Replies

so, sunday morning is upon us and it is raining here. it's one of those days where i would rather just climb in bed and watch TV all day,lol. but i wont, instead, i have already been up since 5am, cleaned the living room, dining room and am working on laundry while taking a break. i got the kiddos breakfast and ready for church, took hubby to work and went shopping to pick up a few things. i have been busy all morning. i plan on going upstairs and cleaning up there after the kiddos get home from church. plus if the rain stops, i need to work in my garden and clean the pool. plus i still gotta clean the kitchen. i dont think im gonna get much rest today,lol. what is on the agenda for you ladies today?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MythicMMM
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Dishes, laundry, probably put more water in the fish tank. Also gotta freeze some of my 5lbs of cherries. I was going to drop my ring off for inspection, but when I dug out the paper work it said it isn't due in till next month. Good thing I checked.

Just2busymom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Wow!  I'm tired just reading all that you already did!  lol  I just went for my morning walk for an hour.  Really needed it.  As for my day....it's open.  No plans.  Actually gotta work on cleaning our pool too.

staceyLM
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:08 AM

well, woulda went to church..was up last night with sore throat, slight fever and body aches..all that fun stuff! today i will just relax and rest.not feeling too good.

momof754
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Quoting staceyLM:

well, woulda went to church..was up last night with sore throat, slight fever and body aches..all that fun stuff! today i will just relax and rest.not feeling too good.

aww, im sorry to hear you arent feeling well. hope you fell better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)