Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i am miscarrying.....question....please help.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:45 AM
  • 12 Replies

but not sure wtf is going on. 2 weeks ago I got a positive pregnancy test. 2 of them, actually. i was scared as i just had 2 c-sections in the past 1.5 yrs (son is 17 mo, daughter 4.5 months)...i had just had my gall bladder out a month and a half ago, and I have had been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 months, having cat scans, HIDA scans, a bunch of nuclear medicine pumped thru my veins (last was about 6 weeks ago).

I had a normal period from may 1 to may 5. I just got a bright positive result on 2 tests 2 weeks ago.

last night, i started cramping and bleeding, even more so today. dosent feel right....i have been very emotional, my breasts have been very swollen and killing me, been craving dairy (which is very unlike me), and very nauseated the past week or so.

like i said last night i start bleeding, and today even worse. DH goes out to the store for me to get pads,and 3 pregnancy tests, the digital ones. i only took one, but it was a big fat negative.....

so here is my question:

even if i just started bleeding yesterday, shouldn't i still be getting a positive on thge test results?

thank you for your advice/help in advance.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lauren5280
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:50 AM

I'm so sorry that you're going through this.  Please call your doctor right away.

RolandsMom12
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:51 AM

I really think you need to contact your doctor.

mommymelissa76
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Quoting Lauren5280:

I'm so sorry that you're going through this.  Please call your doctor right away.

momof754
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:01 AM

like the other ladies said, please contact your doctor or go to the ER immediately!! keep us updated on how you are doing as wellhugs

a76mcb
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:05 AM

You could have had a chemical pregnancy. I would call your dr or visit the ER, there they will do blood work (number not yes/no) and an ultrasound to see if you are infact having m/c or need a D&C. HUGS

kellydand
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Sounds like you have been under a large amount of stress.  I'm with PP and the chemical pregnancy possibility.  Need to go to your OB/GYN or - if the bleeding is bad - to the ER ASAP

slm047
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:53 AM

I'd call the dr. now.

JoleneAKAMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:00 PM

I am so sorry to hear all that you have been through and are going through! I hope that you will see your family doctor soon to get it figured out! HUGS

MelissaBostick
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:02 PM

If you go to the Dr. and explain everything if you really want to know they'll do a blood test but dont wait around the hormone will be gone soon.  GD luck honey I've been through it. It does suck.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Quoting a76mcb:

You could have had a chemical pregnancy. I would call your dr or visit the ER, there they will do blood work (number not yes/no) and an ultrasound to see if you are infact having m/c or need a D&C. HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)