Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok crafty mommas! Need your opinions! PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM
  • 17 Replies

Ok I need your opinions. I have an order for a newborn tutu for a friend of mine and she wants to use them for newborn pics. So I did a practice one cause I have another friend who is having a girl and needed something for gift so why not. LOL Here is the pic of the finished practice one. I put it on the waist of some 0/3 pants to give everyone and idea of the size. It looks funny but the best way. So give me your opinoins. thanks so much. Oh and it also has a matching flower clip for headband that will go with it. thanks so much mommas!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof754
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:12 PM

i think it is absolutely adorable!!! way to go momma!!

chris13
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM

very cute, not practical but cute.

mom2wy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Thanks so much. No she just wants it for pictures for her newborn and that is what I am giving it to my friend for as well. They look so cute for pictures. thanks though

kmrtigger
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I think you did a wonderful job!

What colors does the mom want for the one ordered? Do you do multi-colored ones? Do you make them outta ribbon too?

mom2wy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM

She wants light pink with brown bow.

Yes I do make multi colored ones and usually use ribbon in place of elastic but with as small as these are I figured it would be better with elastic so it will grow with baby and she can use for halloween costume or just play dress up when baby is around a yr. I have made them for teenagers even. They wore them to prom. And they loved them.

Quoting kmrtigger:

I think you did a wonderful job!

What colors does the mom want for the one ordered? Do you do multi-colored ones? Do you make them outta ribbon too?

dubnchix
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I think it is freaking adorable!!! 

mom2wy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Thanks hun!

ShercolynLanaye
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:14 PM

That's really cute!!!

mom2wy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Thanks hun!

Meg_the_Mermaid
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Super cute! I love these kinds of little skirts...they're great for pictures and dress-up, etc. My daughter wore one for her birthday...adorable....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)