Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats cooking??

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM
  • 22 Replies

so what is everyone making for dinner tonight? i think we are having leftovers from our cookout we had at the lake yesterday. we had plenty of burgers and dogs and mac and pot salad leftover and i will make a veggie to go with.

so whats it gonna be ladies?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wyndi
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:36 PM

grilled steaks, baked beans, pasta salad and watermelon. there was not enough leftovers from last night for us to eat dinner again tonight. Oh well with teens in the house there is rarely any leftovers. LOL

Cindy18
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:59 PM

My DD is cooking tonight. She's making fried pork chops and scalloped potatoes.

mrcameronsmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Hubby is cooking tonight, Making ham steaks with cut up potatoes and carrots on the grill YUMMM!!

Sunshine_21
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:58 PM

We are trying a new kabob recipe from Simple and Delicious magazine.  They have marinated chicken and kielbasa, red potatoes, and pineapple. A big bowl of watermelon, and baked beans on the side :D

SoniaL
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:01 PM

I have a roast in the crock pot to make pulled beef sandwiches. And we will have sweet potato fries (baked) and broccoli. But we had a big late lunch after church and I am not hungry yet and I don't think my family is either. And then right when it is a good time to eat  a bit later I have to take my oldest to VBS rehearsal.  Maybe we'll eat a very late dinner. or maybe DH can handle prepping it w/o me...nahhhh! LOL

chris13
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:04 PM

making speghetti and spinach/turkey meatbals. was suppose to have them last night but we were out and about at dinner time

lovinangels
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:09 PM

we had chicken soft tacos.

MythicMMM
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Hubby is grilling brauts and burgers. Again.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:30 PM

mac and cheese with chicken nuggets for Kyle, elbow macaroni with spaghetti sauce and parmesan chees for me.  DH is closing tonight so I don't know what he'll be having. 

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I don't have a clue and it is nearly 6:00 here. lol  I was hoping to get some ideas from this post.  It's just the kids and I so maybe I will do breakfast for dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)