Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro and thoughts...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hi everyone.  It's nice to be here...I don't frequent this site very often, but every once-in-a-while, I come on just to see how everyone is...I am newly 30 and remember when it used to be old LOL, I feel fantastic though.  It's funny, in a conversation with someone a few days ago, I remember making the comment, "No one can pay me, to relive 16 to 24." - I think that it's crazy how life changes...

Anyhow, I am married, to the best person for me: stubborn, strong willed, determined, hardworking, and one of the teachers for many of my life lessons. I have 4 kids with him. 5 and 4 yo girls, and twin 1yo boys.  I am trying to remember to enjoy every moment with them - as I realize now that life goes way too fast...I also think that it's hysterical - today - that just when you think that you've gotten it figured it out, life throws a curve ball your way...my twins are walking now, and I may never rest again! LOL I look forward to getting to know you blowing kisses 

"Learn to write you hurts in sand and to carve your benefits in stone." - Unknown

Check out my website, full of helpful marriage tips  : click here to go to my page.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms2NTwins
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:46 AM

hi and welcome. I dont get on here very much anymore. I have tried to get started again though. I am Veronica, I have 4 kids as well, 13, 8 and 5 yr old b/g twins and 2 bonus kids 12 and 8. Good luck with the double walking now it gets real fun lol

natesmom1228
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Hi and welcome to the group!!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 14, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Hi and welcome to the group!

joshbellamom
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Hi welcome to the group!

Ray_Lynn4
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Hi and welcome to the group!! I have 4 girls, 15, 6 and twins that will be 3 next month. I can remember when my girls started walking and running in different directionadn I thought I would go crazy, lol, but they are so much fun!!!

LuvmyFam6
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Welcome!

mollysmom212
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:59 PM

cute pic..sounds like you are very blessed..hugssimple smile

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:55 PM

What a nice introduction!  Welcome to the group!  It's a great one.

singlemomof2nok
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Hi and Welcome to the group!

MyIrishTwins56
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Thank you all for such a warm welcome...it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)