Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

movies

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:23 AM
  • 14 Replies

What are some of your favorite movies? Love stories, corny movies, comedies, scary movies, dramas.

I have so many but today 2 of my favorites were on tv Steel magnolias and Fried green Tomatoes. Dirty Dancing has always been a favorite. I also like: Stripes, Full metal jacket, Lampoons Christmas, Europen and just plain old vacation, Riding in cars With Boys, Boys Dont Cry, Now & Then, Great Outdoors, Underworld (all)

Veronica: married to my best friend Ron  proud of mom of 4 Kolbie (13) Isaiah (8) Joshua River and Katelyn Raine (5)and 2 bonus kids (12 and 8)

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:36 AM

I usually like Drama and comedy the best. Some action movies are good, I like the Bourne series. Mysteries or thrillers are okay too but not usually my first choice. I hate horror/slasher films, I watched them as a teen but just can't stand them now.

My absolute favorite of all time is Dances With Wolves, I just love that movie. I also like all of the John Hughes' movies, The Notebook, The (New) Karate Kid movie was great.

Moms2NTwins
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:08 PM

I finally saw The Notebook in the Fall, I loved it. Im watching Joe Dirt right now...another favorite :o)

TOMBOI
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM
I love Ghost an Dirty Dancing, Who framed Roger Rabbit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristielee79
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Dazed and Confused (BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!), The Notebook, Urban Cowboy, anything with Tyler Perry as the director or actor (black comedies are hilarious), It's a Wonderful Life, the original Yours, Mine and Ours, Steel Magnolias, Days of Thunder....and the list goes on and on and on.................lol

nettie79
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Right now it is Alice in Wonderland... My daughter and I both are obsessed. She is almost 4 so it is a little more understandable with her. LOL And I do mean the new one... I didn't care for the Disney one.

ValerieRNmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

I like action, drama, comedy and romance. My all time favorite movie is "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding Jr. No movie compares to it for me. 

cheyjanssen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM

How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days, Sisterhood of Travelling Pants, Say Anything, Dirty Dancing

momof754
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM

the notebook, titanic, frequency, backdraft. these are just a few of my faves

Kandyunschool
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:33 PM

All of the Pirates of the Caribbean, The Dark Knight, Signs, The Passion of the Christ.  One of my favorites recently is The Illusionist.  Oh, and I love Skeleton Key

Kandy

FostrMom1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Steel Magnolias is My ALLL Time Fave!!! Also Dirty Dancing and Grease.   Lets see a few others that come to mind are The Notebook, MamaMia, Serendipity, oh i like the Now and Then, and the Fried Green Tomatoes, and MANYYY more I'm sure

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)