Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hating hubby

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM
  • 24 Replies

what's the most hated things that your hubby done to you?....did he apologized?

nengyou rock

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommas3cubs
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Nothing. My husband would never do anything to hurt me, not internationally.

usafwife98
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:35 PM

When we were newly married he told me I was acting bitchy and in my mind he called me a bitch.  He slept on the couch that night and apologized the next morning.  I was SOOOOO mad at him!  He has never done that again! 

Just_Bethy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Mine once told me to "Shut the fuck up"..I was devastated..It was 14 years ago..and he was messing about...But I had spent 28 years being spoken to like that..I thought he was different...I guess my face showed how I felt as he was really really sorry and has never spoken to me like that again...ever...but I never forgot it...He has never said anything mean out of spite or anger though....

nettie79
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM

When we seperated he called me a cheating bitch and told his mom in front of me that I probably had another guy already that I was screwing. A lot of things have happened to me in the last year and a half but we are trying to work things out.

Annette (30), DH Jason (31), DD Emma (3)

Moms2NTwins
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Not having the gonads to tell his ex-wife off a few times really upset me. He tried so hard to get along with her for his 2 kids that he ended up letting her treat him like a dog. I finally told him if he didnt stand up to her, like I had done, we were never going to make it. I know he didnt do it intentionally but knowing how she treated him while they were together and her continuing to do so when we were together...it hurt me to see him like that.  

TheKentuckyGirl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I work 3rd shift, hubby don't have a job.  We had to move to Kentucky when my dad died so I feel it it's sorta my fault he is not working.  There isn't many jobs that are willing to hire him.  but what gets me is when I work all night, he and 5 year old son sleeps.  I come home and have to "try" and pick up, dishes, clothes etc after them.

froggynow3
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Well he cheated on me for 15 months with a coworker just weeks after I had our son. He continued after he moved the family to his new job and brought this woman into my home so  she could befriend me. Has he apologized? nope.. we are separated but he is living in the basement since Im 6 months pregnant with our 3rd child and cannot get a job at this point..

kaizynn
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:14 PM

constantly threatening to leave me and making me feel worthless.. then 20 minutes later being all lovey dovey..  and thinking it is all right to do so.. Nope he never has

M4LG5
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Everytime we get into an argument he says, "I want out" but then he comes back later after things settles and says, "I shouldn't say those things.  i'm sorry.  I love you...i really do."

But he does it over and over and over again. 

AMom29
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Quoting mommas3cubs:

Nothing. My husband would never do anything to hurt me, not internationally.

How about domestically?  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)