Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POLL: If you found out your partner cheated on you would you....

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM
  • 31 Replies

Poll

Question: If you found out your partner cheated on you would you...

Options:

go to counseling

find a good lawyer

try to pretend it didn't happen

get revenge

all of the above

none of the above

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 73

View Results

If you found out your partner cheated on you???

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristielee79
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:28 PM

We've already been through some problems together, so if he was cheating now, I would gladly pack his things for him. I don't need him to make me happy = ]

Katt709
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Kick him out and get a great lawyer!
nursesharon
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:51 PM

We've actually been there, done that.  You never do what you say you will do...I would like to think that if it happened again I would just tell him we were done and try and move on for my kids sakes....Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me for the 10th time, you're a glutton for punishment!!!  LOL!!!

jodyann2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM

i have already been there.. but it was before we were married.. but i already told him that if it happen while we were married i would b done. i pray that it doesnt ever come to that..

singlemomof2nok
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM

find a good lawyer

KLBrown
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Depends.  Current partner, who is not my kids' father, and I am not married to, I'd tell him to GTFO.  If/when we're married, I'd go to a counselor.

my4boys2002
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:01 PM
I honestly don't know what I would do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ILOVEMYBOYS704
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM

I really don't know...I would probably seperate, because that would mean a Trust Issue....(we as women tend to remind them of the things that they've done Quite Often, bringing it back up when other disagreements arises.  sooooo.....i figure it would be better for us to seperate if that arises!confused

Have A Blessed Day! Indeed!
Wish2Be
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I would give him the option to go through counselling with me. If he refused....then we might have to end it.

Luckily he would never cheat. :)

~ Michelle

momof754
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:11 PM

i would try counseling first. of course it would be a trust issue. i would have a hard time trusting him for a very long time. but i think we would be able to overcome it. i feel that we could sit down and talk through why he found it necessary to cheat and then work on our problems as a family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)