Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's for dinner?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:22 PM
  • 19 Replies

so, i am trying to come up with an idea for dinner tonight. i am thinking i would like to make something in the crockpot, but i am torn between making chili or a meatloaf. not sure which i am gonna settle on. so, what are ya making for dinner tonight?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemomof2nok
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I have no idea

my4boys2002
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:51 PM

not sure I don't cook during summer, I have to see what kids want to order

choco_mom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM

well were having chicken soft tacos.  If I was at your house i would vote for the meatloaf :)

gmccc1722
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Easy night.  I am making Philly cheesesteak sandwiches and a side of vegetables.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Burrito meat is cooking in my crockpot as I type this.We're having burritos with refried beans and spanish rice.

~See I do cook! LOL!

Rans
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:45 PM

It will be either a leftover night as we have pulled pork, cabbage roll casserole and lots of hot dogs (left over from birthday party) in the fridge.  If the fam is tired of left overs as we ate them yesterday too, it will be chicken fingers, fries and a veg.  Nothing fancy, just quick and easy.

momof754
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

Burrito meat is cooking in my crockpot as I type this.We're having burritos with refried beans and spanish rice.

~See I do cook! LOL!

lol, i was just about to ask where your takeout was coming from tonight! i think im coming to your house tonight and letting them fend for themselves here,lol

momof754
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:48 PM

so, we have decided on chili, cornbread, corn on the cob and a fresh baked apple pie for dessert

mommyfox03
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM

we are having tacos

Cindy18
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM

We just finished with Tacos, too!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)