Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i find cheap airplne ticket?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

I know they have all those sites like expedia and priceline and all that. but does anyone know where I can find even deeper deals then those offer? I need to go from Austin TX or Dallas TX to Orlando FL. thanks ladies!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
leahbeah143
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:13 PM

I usually fly Southwest

crwspringer
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:35 PM

try southwest or frontier

CarrieZack
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I don't think  you can get cheaper than expedia, orbitz, or hotwire. I just got a REALLY great deal on a hotel this past weekend through hotwire! Like half price.

texasmom1800
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Try kayak.com 

Marchella
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Just booked San Antonio to Orlando on Southwest- they are pretty cheap and one of the only airlines that you can fly nonstop between the two states- a big deal when you are traveling with 3 kids!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 14, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Quoting CarrieZack:

I don't think  you can get cheaper than expedia, orbitz, or hotwire. I just got a REALLY great deal on a hotel this past weekend through hotwire! Like half price.

I agree, unless you call airlines directly and can talk them into a deal.

We went to NOLA this past spring, we used expedia and got a great deal on tickets, hotel and rental car. There is no way my family of 5 could have gotten a deal like that otherwise.

theladybugscafe
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM
I also found a site called Book it. It gave me an awesome deal on flight and hotel together for like a little over $200 a piece!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)