Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were to go back to school,what is something you'd like to go for?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM
  • 37 Replies

I have my AA and Bachelor's degrees in elementary education but I only taught for 6 years before leaving the profession because I didn't enjoy it anymore.  If I were to go back to school, I'd take photography courses, specifically nature photography.  I LOVE taking pictures of nature and would love to become a professional at it.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristielee79
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM

I don't know what kind of schooling I would need (probably tech), but I would LOVE to learn all about alcohol funny cars and learn to drive one = ] hahaha (I'm a total car fanatic, you know, back when they were REAL muscle cars!!)

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:18 PM

I would apply to one of the most competitive grad schools in Oregon for my Master's in Social Work.

LancesMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Interior Design! =)

momof754
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:39 PM

i am currently going back to school to become a registered nurse

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Well I have my MBA already and work as an accountant - I really like doing that, so I don't know what I'd go to school for.  Maybe something silly like basket weaving.

rronan
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:42 AM

I am back in school, and working toward my teaching degree. I have been working in healthcare for more than a decade, and spend most of my time teaching. I finally decided to just get the degree and get paid for what I like doing.

insanemomof4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:45 AM
If i went id go for Early Childhood Education. Or i would become a special ed teacher.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmama07
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Photography and business management.

mhaney03
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:50 AM

i am in school for my BS in finance.  i'm just finishing up my first year and already trying to decide which direction to take for my masters

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I have an AS in Occupational Therapy. I have thought many times about what I would go back and get a Bachelors in. I honestly have no idea, but have thought about Psych or Human Development and Family Studies. Then a Masters in Special ed or some sort of counselling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)