Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you like best about this group? OUR group? :)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM
  • 15 Replies

you rockI like how we all get along so well.  :)  And of course it helps that we're all 30 somethings!  LOL  Seriously though, everyone in the group is so helpful and nice and there's really no drama like there is in other groups.  Thanks to everyone for making this group what it is! 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billssweety
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:58 PM

The lack of drama and the amazing support offered!!!!

momof754
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:43 PM

i like the lack of drama and all the friends that i have made through here

jays4eternity
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I agree with it being so nice to come here and have no drama! One of the other groups i belong to makes me wanna pull my hair out sometimes, lol!

ShercolynLanaye
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:55 PM
I would have to agree with you ladies
....the lack of drama & how everyone gets along.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer0306
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:44 AM
The lack of drama and we're like one big family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owensmom34
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:07 AM

I like this group because there is not a lot of drama in this group and it's fun to talk to other moms in the same age group. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:34 AM

The lack of drama is wonderful. I think it helps that we are all 30 somethings and have good advice to share and support to offer. 

janessa27
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:09 PM

The lack of drama, good advice, actual responses to posts that don't involve drama, and the way that I always feel welcome:)

Daisypath Wedding tickers
KKRice
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Support, fun posts, and very little drama!  Doesn't hurt that we are all over the age of 30 and have lived life a little!

debbymichelle
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Quoting KylesMom409:

you rockI like how we all get along so well.  :)  And of course it helps that we're all 30 somethings!  LOL  Seriously though, everyone in the group is so helpful and nice and there's really no drama like there is in other groups.  Thanks to everyone for making this group what it is! 

I agree with this 100%!  And would also add that I love the variety of topics we see and how people actually respond to each other, unlike some other groups I've been in!  :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)