Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is something sweet that your kids have said lately that just puts a great big smile on your face?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM
  • 42 Replies

I seriously need to start writing stuff down that Kyle says!  Because before long, I'll forget what he's said and he won't say it anymore!  LOL

Lately, he's been looking at both DH and I earnestly and saying, "you are my heart.  you are my love."  How sweet is that?  Or he'll just come over to me, without any prompting on my part and give me a big hug and say I love you.  He just turned 3 so I am cherishing each and every one of those moments!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristielee79
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:06 PM

My son, who will be 4 on the 20th, tells me I'm his best friend all the time. He also loves giving big bear hugs and smooches. My girls tell me I'm the most beautiful queen ever! lol

coutterhill
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:08 PM

my 4 year old said, "I wuv you momma" and it was out of the blue. My stepson told me I was his favorite person in the whole world. THAT really made my day.

Brandi61279
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:40 AM

My 9 year old and I were discussing big kids, and he told me I don't ever have to worrry about being lonely because he is never going to move out!  He even promised he, his future wife and all of his children will live with me FOREVER.  LMAO

Ambear72
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:42 AM

My girls (4yro twins) tell me all the time that they love me, like you with no prompting.  They will even just say Mommy I love you you are so beautiful!  Today Jaidan my 6yro told me he likes to sit super close to me cuz Im soft like cotton, and comfy like a bed.  LOL

DISNEY!  
Join us for some fun on the DISNEY! group....

NearSeattleMom
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:52 AM

Sweet.  I used to write the cute things down on the calendar . . . then I kept the calendars as a keepsake.  :)

owensmom34
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:06 AM

That is so sweet!  My little ones say things all the time and I forget too.  I need to write it down as well.

klianemcb2
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:41 AM
My son, 4, told me I was the best mommy ever on the way to ice cream last night :)
rronan
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM

My 10 year old said that he loves me so much that it hurts his heart. I find this amazing because I feel this way about him and his brother but have never told him with that language.

deedee3849
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:40 AM

My 2.5 year old son told me "you're my girl momma". I thought it was the cutest thing.

deedee3849
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Sweet. I used to write the cute things down on the calendar . . . then I kept the calendars as a keepsake. :)

Great idea!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)