Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

...1st love....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:31 AM
  • 23 Replies

hi ladies...is your hubby your 1st love???do you still remember the man who 1st made your heart beat????

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brat111507
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:22 AM

LOL- I can honestly say with out a doubt this is my first true love! Granted, it took two previous marriages to figure out what was wrong. Never thought in a million years that I would want to marry some one or would feel an attachment- but he took my breath away and still does. I still get butterflies every time we kiss. HE is what was missing in my life. Pure happiness and love.

momoftwins_3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:27 AM
My kids father is my first love. we were together off and on from 18 to 30 when he broke my heart. i haven't dated since we broke up, we're 32 now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms2NTwins
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:10 AM

I love Dh like I have never loved before, but I have loved someone else. We were on and off for 10 years. In between those time he married and had a daughter, I had my 2 sons and we always ended up coming back together. I didnt love my ds14s dad, when I was 17/18 I thought I was so in love but looking back I sooo was not lol But like I said I have a love with DH I have never felt before. My ex and I still talk here and there and he's one of my best friends. 

Dzyre1115
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:19 AM

No my husband is not my first love.  I do remember him, as a matter of fact I saw him a year or so ago on a trip to Florida.  We had lunch.  Nineteen years later it was nice to catch up.

lizzig
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:24 AM

nope, hubby is not my first love, he's my second.  I do remember my first love, we were friends, then friends with benefits & then a couple.  I met him when I was 18 but we didn't become a couple & admit how we'd always felt about each other till I was 23.  We were together for 2 years before he broke my heart.  I met my husband two years later & we've be togehter for almost 8 years now.

shaunadale
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:16 AM

My husband is not my first love. My 1st love was in high school and he broke my heart into a zillion pieces that took years to heal.

mcginnisc
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Yep....we met when we were 13 at a roller skating party. Remember those?? We saw each other again at the end of our sophomore year in HS, but it was the last week of school so we didn't have contact until break was over. We started dating 2 weeks into our junior year of HS and have been together since. We will celebrate 19 years together in September and our 15th wedding anniversary in December.

We were 17 in this picture...

This was taken Mother's Day 09'...( 50 lbs heavier and 70 lbs heavier) at 34 yrs old....

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Mommie2Kailen
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:32 AM

my SO isn't my first love, but I do remember my first love.. Tommy Moreland oh how many moons ago that was. :)

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:49 AM

My hubby is my first love.  We dated in HS, but he moved away after he graduated (2yrs before me).  Both of us married other people and had children.  After fifteen years and bad marriages, we finally got back together.  We've been together for 5 years, married for one year.

kaizynn
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM

No hubby was not my first love... And yes I still remember the man who was

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)