Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

...i love you...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:49 AM
  • 33 Replies
hi do you think it's impt to always say I LOVE YOU to your hubby..why and why not...
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brat111507
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:19 AM

I make a point of saying it- you never know when it may be the last time you are able to say it- or for them to hear it from you!

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:54 AM

I think it is very important to tell my hubby that I love him.  We tell each other every day.  I think it's important to tell everyone that you love, how much you love them.  We can lose them in an instant.

mommymelissa76
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I always say it. My mom had a hard time saying it to anyone and she's been through 4 husbands. So i figure I better let mine know I love him..lol

SweetT757
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:56 AM
I always say it when either of us are leaving, when we get off the phone, and when we go to bed everynight! And we say it at various times during the day. I think it's important like the others have said, you never know what can happen so I'd rather know I told him I loved him...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Not if you mean it:)

happikawazu
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM

so Important! Someone could walk out of your front door and that would be the last time you every see them again! ;)

I SAY IT EVERYTIME HE LEAVES AND TELL HIM TO BE CAREFUL!

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:01 AM

I don't understand your thought.  Are you implying that because we say it to each other, a lot, that we don't mean it?  We DO mean it.  My hubby and I love each other very much and enjoy telling each other.  The amount of times we say it, doesn't make our feelings any less important or meaningful.

Quoting momof3angela:

momof3angela
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I'm sorry...I should have clarified...I say I love you all the time b/c I mean it:))))) 

Quoting offrdngal:

I don't understand your thought.  Are you implying that because we say it to each other, a lot, that we don't mean it?  We DO mean it.  My hubby and I love each other very much and enjoy telling each other.  The amount of times we say it, doesn't make our feelings any less important or meaningful.

Quoting momof3angela:

momof3angela
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM

It is very important to do this:)

Quoting offrdngal:

I think it is very important to tell my hubby that I love him.  We tell each other every day.  I think it's important to tell everyone that you love, how much you love them.  We can lose them in an instant.

daerca574
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Yes! It is important to tell everyone you love. . . .You may never see them again.....Even if you are mad or upset with them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)