• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shows*

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:51 AM
  • 33 Replies

Morning Cafemoms!coffee

Joined this site last night and I'm curious on what TV shows other moms are into.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Hello!  Welcome to the group!

I like to watch: Hot in Cleveland, House, NCIS, NCIS:LA, Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives

MidwestMomTo3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I use to watch House. Now I'm a big Pretty Little Liars fan (teenage daughter in the house :) and a HUGE fan of Spartacus which is really graphic, but a guilty pleasure ;)Oh and Breaking Bad.

momof3angela
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Reality TV show junkie here...LOL

daerca574
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM

House,Bones, Lie to me, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Good Guys, America's Got Talent.  Pretty much anything on Fox. . . =)

soontobemommie3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:13 AM
House, bones, fringe, law And order svu. Also, desperate housewives and one tree hill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Oh boy.  Tons of them, lol.  We love TV.

Bones, House, Fringe, Smallville, How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, New Adventures of Old Christine, Cougar Town, Ghost Adventures, Wipeout, Whose Line Is It Anyway, America's Funniest Videos, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, If You Really Knew Me (MTV), Last Comic Standing, Life Unexpected, Modern Family, Parenthood, Persons Unknown, Pretty Little Liars, Private Practice, The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist

Told ya, lol.  I went through our DVR series list.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

SassyPainter
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM

None right now, but I have liked Boston Legal, Weeds, Gilmore Girls, Friends, My Hero, Keeping Up Appearances, Sex and the City, Big Bang Theory, Battlestar Galactica......I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

mom.of.4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:28 PM

so many.... true blood, entourage, weeds, grey's anatomy, the closer, top chef, deperate housewives, brothers and sisters, criminal minds, ncis, pretty little liars (with my daughter) and GLEE.....too many more to list.

coodychan
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I'm a reality TV addict..lol.  Plus I like Grey's Anatomy, How I Met your Mother, Sons of Anarchy,  The Big Bang Theory & the Food Network

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Hi and welcome.

I like CSI, Criminal Minds, Dexter, HawthoRNe, Army Wives, Hot in Cleveland, Troy Dunn's the Locator, Obsessed and Hoarders.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)