Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

open house at a new school for my 3 daughters

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:41 AM
  • 2 Replies

Well I took my 3 daughters to open house at there new school tonight and my DH got to see it for the first time. I love that both Kaylene's teachers have a lot of experience with ADHD kids. She is 12, going into 6th grade and very much a hand full. I spoke to both of her teachers tonight and they didn't seem to be a bit worried about it, one said she raised a child that was sever ADHD and the other is a foster mother and has raised many ADHD kids so I feel better knowing that her teachers know how it is. Jessica's teacher was very nice, and her room is done up in frogs, very cute. she was exited about having "big girl" books this year(she is going into 1st grade) and Isabella was all over her room, she is going into Kindergarten and us very happy with her room. Its funny though, we found out that Isabella is in the same class as the doc that casted her and Jessica's arms lol

School dont start till Wednesday for my kids so tomorrow we are giving it a test drive on getting the kids ALL up and ready on time LOL YEAH WISH ME LUCK ON THAT ONE

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
singlemomof2nok
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Good Luck!  Hope their first day goes well!

Moms2NTwins
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Good luck and hope the first day goes well. No matter what time I get up or when we get out the door I always seem to be pushing the time lol I told DH I feel like we go through some time warp when we walk into the garage lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)