Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone stole my little guys toys

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:32 AM
  • 28 Replies

Would you believe it. Sat we were out with the kids. It was a perfect day great for a picnic under a shade tree not to hot not to cold. So I played out in the yard with my kids and yes even made them lunch and we ate under our tree, they loved it. My son had a sit and scoot tonka truck he got last year for Christmas from his grandma as well as a infant bike and a push ball popper thing both that I managed to pick up from a Goodwill. Never had a problem before so didn't think about it. Sun after coming in from Church I noticed they were not in the front yard I just assumed hubby moved them to the back as he stayed home and cleaned up that day.. When taking trash out the back door last night I didn't see them so I asked hubby where did you put the baby's toys? He looked at me blank? We looked all around the house front, back sides, next to bushes no sign of them? Someone had stole all 3 of them. Really! who steals a baby's toys. I'm so angry!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ohmommamia
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:34 AM
That's so sad! May the person feel terrible for their actions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBloom777
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:36 AM

That sucks!!!  I would be upset too!  We some of DS's toys out in our front yard like that too (a tricycle, balls, a slide, lawn mower, etc.)...I'd be so upset if someone took them.  Who does that?? 

bigmomof3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:52 AM

That is really sad... I would be furious.... Hopefully one day the criminal will be sitting in jail and realize stealing things gets you no where

singlemomof2nok
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:28 AM

that's horrible! 

3livin4angels
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Sad thing is... it's probably some crabby person from the homeowners association.  Not a child at all...

j45505
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Quoting 3livin4angels:

Sad thing is... it's probably some crabby person from the homeowners association.  Not a child at all...

No I would hope not we are in an apartment complex.

virgochild79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:52 AM

That ticks me off!! It must be from some idiot who likes to hurt people :(

Pink2442
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:54 AM

That's so selfish!

texasmom1800
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:27 PM

That is awful.  How can anyone steal from a kid.  May God have mercy on their soul.

mommymelissa76
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Thats terrrible!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)