Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pumpkin Latte, White Peppermint Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Frappe...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM
  • 15 Replies

What's your favorite specialty drink and how often do you treat yourself?

coffee

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I like mint hot chocolate, but I never drink it.

MomX04
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Not sure how much of a speciality but Joe Muggs in Books-A-Million has a vanilla frappe that I get every few months, would get it more often if I was there more often.

singlemomof2nok
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:49 PM

egg nog, luckily it only comes out once a year

sarasloveable
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM
decaf non fat pumpkin spice latte, decaf non fat carmel machiatto, and sweetend passion tea lemonade and whenever I can afford to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HealthierCoffee
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:55 PM

White chocolate peppermint mocha creamer, in my healthy coffee by Organo Gold.  The best!  And I don't have to worry about any consequences (like gaining weight) because it's healthy coffee.  YAY!!

sweetberrymommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I love Starbucks Chai Latte. Especially love their Eggnog Chai they have during the holidays. I'll treat myself about once or twice a month. 

OhiogirlinCali
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Peppermint mochas are my absolute favorite!!!  I have one about once a week....  I need to figure out how to make it at home so I can have it every day... :)

aMarieT
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. The only time I am ever near a Starbucks is at work and I only work Saturday and Sunday, so I only get my latte on the weekends

amy7243
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Well I just had my first Pumpkin spice cappuccino this week and I absolutely loved it!!

LilMommaInSC
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:07 PM

oh wow I am so addicted to the Caramel Frappes from McDs.  Our area recently got free coupons for the Frappes or smoothies.  yay!

My other fav. is DD Pumpkin lattes. They are so delicious!  It works out well, my son gets his donut fix, I get my latte.  Sometimes my Sara gets a few sips too :)

I usually treat myself to them once a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)