Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know how to

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM
  • 36 Replies

change a flat tire?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Nooo.

NickiNavarro
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Yes, I was the president of our high school auto club. I can change a tire, do a break job, change the oil, all kinds of stuff. I can do much more with old cars.

sheri305
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Quoting NickiNavarro:

Yes, I was the president of our high school auto club. I can change a tire, do a break job, change the oil, all kinds of stuff. I can do much more with old cars.

Wow,really cool.

Goof-Emom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Yep, I hike up my skirt and look cute until somebody pulls over to do it for me ;) actually my brother taught me how but I've never had to change one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soontobemommie3
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM
Nope. I cannot check oil either. That's what daddy's, husbands, and mechanics jobs. Lol. Hell, I don't even pump gas. I can I just choose not too. My dh fills my tank up for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Michele-w3
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Yep, my dad taught us girls all the basic car care needs.  He never wanted us to be stranded on the side of the road.

seaturtle1
by Melissa on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:15 PM

No I can not even check the air pressure

SGJsmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Yes, but I hope I never have to.

sheri305
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Well this morning I caught a flat.So I pulled over,and was about to call someone to help me.But then someone stopped and offered to put on my spare for me.And quess who it was,a WOMAN,lol. And she had on heels and a skirt.She got down there and changed it like it wasnt nothing.So now on the weekend when my husband is off,im gonna ask him to show Me how to change it myself.So I dont have to depend on somewone or triple A.Im a little to prissy in some ways,so I need to start learning stuff like that.

chcon
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Yes.  But I've never had to do it.  I started to once but a policeman stopped and insisted on helping.  I let him.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)