Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your biggest

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 25 Replies

pet peeve about your s/o?  Mine is his sarcasm.It can be really annoying,and unnecessary at times.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aidalicious
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Mine has to be his loud chewing...everyonce in a while..i go bonkerz, yell at him and leave to eat elsewhere!  And yeahh..i can still hear him chewing! lol jk  Hes not that loud. 

sheri305
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Quoting Aidalicious:

Mine has to be his loud chewing...everyonce in a while..i go bonkerz, yell at him and leave to eat elsewhere!  And yeahh..i can still hear him chewing! lol jk  Hes not that loud. 

Lol

Jaye677
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:38 PM
Mine is how he calls me from the road (he's in sales) and gives me a laundry list of things that need done, like call this person, etc. He has way to much time to think, lol. It's not like I'm doing anything, except trying to take care of the kids bills house laundry etc. I have all the free time in the world (please note sarcasm in my last statement, lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Quoting Jaye677:

Mine is how he calls me from the road (he's in sales) and gives me a laundry list of things that need done, like call this person, etc. He has way to much time to think, lol. It's not like I'm doing anything, except trying to take care of the kids bills house laundry etc. I have all the free time in the world (please note sarcasm in my last statement, lol)

Lol,I can relate to this to.My husband always have some unexpected errand that he need me to do also.

NEMommaOf3
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:59 PM

His unbridled hatred of Walmart!! LOL :o)

My dh absolutely abhors Walmart...I am a "Walmart Woman" I could LIVE in that store...it is our one major dividing point in our marriage.

"What are your plans today, honey?" Oh, I'm going to finish folding the laundry, put it away, then I am going grocery shopping." "OH GEEZ! PLEASE tell me you're NOT going to WALMART!!!!!!!"""

HAHAHAHAHA  When he HAS to go there, he always comes out saying "I'd be happy if I NEVER had to go in Walmart again!" But where we live it is the only major retailer and the only way to buy what we need on our budget. The Target is 50+ miles away in one direction, KMart is in the same town so they are not options...but I would still go to Walmart ;)

M4LG5
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:00 PM

He always has a complaint or a negative opinion but never offers a solution or wants to be involved to change things.

sheri305
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Lmbo,a "Walmart hater",lol.

MomX04
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM

He is an all around goof when we go out and there are times I really wish he would just calm down.  But he has stressful work and when we go out that is his blowing steam time which is fine except when he is singing to the songs on his MP3 player and he is the only one who can hear the music and the song...........well.........................

oh and add to the singing he is usually jumping around, literally jumping around.

sheri305
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

He always has a complaint or a negative opinion but never offers a solution or wants to be involved to change things.

Sound like my mom.

sheri305
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Quoting MomX04:

He is an all around goof when we go out and there are times I really wish he would just calm down.  But he has stressful work and when we go out that is his blowing steam time which is fine except when he is singing to the songs on his MP3 player and he is the only one who can hear the music and the song...........well.........................

oh and add to the singing he is usually jumping around, literally jumping around.

Lmbo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)