Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when some women flirt at your hubby,what do you do???

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:16 AM
  • 27 Replies

how do you react????

neng.....kiss

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anetrnlov
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:23 AM

My gut instinct is to get pissed but I sit back and remember who they are flirting with and it makes me laugh.

Talk about an effort in futility.

tatar
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:26 AM

no reaction lol we're not the jealous type

OhSoPoetic
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I typically smile, and maybe even wink to let him know I'm watching. Eventually he squirms his way out of the situation, and both hubby and the flirty girl remain unharmed....LOL

yourpassion
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM

hahaha...i just laugh.  i think it's funny, only because it makes him feel like he's still "got it". hahaha...it's really a compliment to me i feel like. 

mrs.sunshine
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM

I have one that flirts with my husband on face book. It annoys me, I told him not to comment on her post.

2sweet78
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM
I usually don't say anything, I sometimes smile feeling good that she sees what I've been seeing & knowing that she can't have what she wants is just the icing on the cake for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busybaytownmom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:20 AM
No one has dared flirt with him in my presence but they do at his job...knowing him I am not concerned and I trust him. If someone was to flirt with him in front of me, I would probably just give him a big kiss and smile...let them know its me he sleeps with every night :~)
Tnamari
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:27 AM

If it is harmless I roll my eyes, but if it is taken too far I do remind he is married and we can go to the parking lot (yeah , not what ppl would expect from me, but I have my limits!)

Dannille33
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM
I'd laugh a little and let him enjoy an innocent flirt.. Lol you gotta know my dh..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Natalie5
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:32 AM

laugh!  He's not going anywhere, what's the harm?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)